This resource section is dedicated to providing you with information to help you support your student. By familiarizing yourself with Juilliard's services and resources, you will better understand how the school assists your student as they navigate their way through college. 的 departments listed below are more than happy to answer your questions.
Important Juilliard 联系信息
Urgent questions or concerns regarding your student may be directed to the following services and offices.
- Students needing extra academic support and who would like to be connected with a tutor, please get in touch with the Office of Academic Affairs, Writing and Communication Center，或 Office of Academic 支持 and Disability Services.
- For questions concerning a possible disability or support for a disability, 永久的还是临时的, 学生应联络 Office of Academic 支持 and Disability Services.
- Students with questions about jury or recital postponements, requesting a leave of absence, or are considering withdrawing from the school should schedule an appointment with the Office of the Provost by emailing (电子邮件保护)u.
- Questions regarding grade reports, 成绩单, 校历，或 Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) may be directed to the 注册处.
- Inquiries about academic standing, Honors program, or late arrival requests may be directed to (电子邮件保护).
Career Planning and Advisement, Outside 就业
Students who wish to seek help with resume preparation or interview skills, or who are interested in performance job opportunities while enrolled as a student, 应该去参观 艾伦·D. Marks Center for 创业 and 职业服务. This office provides a multitude of services to help students prepare them for a life in the arts.
的 健康与咨询 Services are located on the 22nd floor of the Meredith Willson Residence Hall. Medical concerns, questions about the student health insurance plan, 营养深思熟虑, 物理治疗, 紧急的协议, or counseling services can be directed to the 卫生服务. Parents who have concerns about their students may also contact the 评估及护理小组 (ACT) via the 评估及护理小组 推荐形式.
International Travel and Visas
的 Office of International Advisement handles all visa and immigration concerns for international students. Any student who has questions regarding international travel may visit this office for guidance.
的 莱拉艾奇逊华莱士图书馆 is a vast resource for students’ performance and academic needs. Students may check out scores, cd, dvd, and books related the performing arts, as well as general academic subjects.
Neighborhood Resources and Directions
Outreach and Teaching Opportunities
Students who are interested in gaining teaching skills and providing service through arts outreach 应该去参观 Office of 社区参与 to learn about the variety of teaching and performance fellowships both on and off campus.
Student Life, Activities, and Conduct Issues
信息rmation regarding student organizations, 校园活动, 学生的行为, or any general concerns may be directed to the 学生事务处.
学费, Billing and 金融援助
Concerns or questions regarding financial assistance, 奖学金, 贷款, or on-campus work-study employment are handled by the 财政援助办公室. Any student who has a change in financial circumstances during the academic year should contact the 财政援助办公室 to speak with a staff member.
Parents and guardians may contact the 学生会计处 regarding matters related to tuition payment, refunds, and student accounts.